“In an invested environment, this is a great concept and critical discussion for building success.” (workshop participant)
Lori is a keynote speaker & corporate trainer. Contact her if:
- You care about the culture and value of your company.
- You believe trust is connected to business results.
- You want to improve collaboration and accountability.
- You work with other human beings.
- You give feedback or have (air quotes) hard conversations (end air quotes).
(She’s not your gal if you’re risk-averse, straight-laced, incapable of self-reflection, or above criticism. Long, boring PowerPoints are not her style. Being entertaining and inspiring are swell, but not much use if action doesn’t follow; expect all three. Pairs nicely with companies that value a sense of humor, fresh ideas, storytelling, and people.)
“Seriously, though, Lori created a fun and engaging experience out of a meaningful exploration of dysfunction, completely disarming the discomforts that often come with it. Well played!” Sophia Asghar, CEO
More about Lori here.